Saturday, July 31, 2004

had a wonderful time yest.. thnx for eveything=) you make it so perfect. Sorry tht i ve to make u wait for so long yest... almost 3 hrs? so sorry abt tht..

Thnx eh jansen.. u go and put tht whole phrase in ur blog.... argh... i cld i ve killed u but nvm haha. Yest.. went off with them after walk walk with him. Guess hx had a great time without me hahhaa.... jansen alon can entertain them le... haha. They damn mean.. cant stop laughing at me. They were spying on me when i was eating with him and they were laughing at my expression...and copying me.. argh!!! no wonder i feel tht i am being watched all the time. Haha he feel it too. Think my eyes mux ve got stamps on it.. i actually cant see them haha. On the way... we were laughing and toking.. and i punch jansen on his arm when he laughed at me again. GRrrr.... how cld u guys eh? Kinda regret asking you to leave first.. shld ve ask you to come with me...haha..okie okie.

The choir thing.. almost fell alsp.. think its the atmospher.. the lighting and stuff.. its jux so nice to slp. Was msging the whole time.. reading letters... smilling to myself.. thnx goodness i m at the last row.. if not ppl mux ve tot i am crazy haha. i was smillling to myself even when i was on the train.kinda eerie when i go home..... the road is dark.. thnx god my dad wait for me downstairs. haha the eeyore sleep beside me yest.. till nxt morning *wink

No comments: