Thursday, July 22, 2004

i am very very happy yesterday, today... haha.. i dono since when... but i am very very happy. =) Was it because of you?  hmm... i am so happy tht even when joyce told me she stead with jansen i am still very happy. THink i ve some loose wire somewhere. ONly after i put down the phone then i began to worry for her. Coz my lefteye start twitching and i can sense something bad is going to happen. Not tht i don trust jansen, i mean he is nice.. but the way joyce tell me everything seems too familiar to be true. ANyway, today when to class to check on her. ONcei step into the classroom i know smth is wrong. WHen i ask her if she is feeling ok... she seems to be in the verge of tears.. but... yah, she is unable to cry. She told me waht happen.. and i was like...what the hell?!?! nvm.. back to the topic... haix, god will bless her....definitely.
 
I am stilll very happy when i got home... hehehe. Nothing can upset me for the time being. Hope it will stay this way. Finally found my motivation to study and do my work. Hope to help joyce find her motivation too... *smilex!

No comments: