Sunday, July 25, 2004

i jux read jansen's entry... and i found this part, 'Xian...I know ure heart is restless and needs a place to stay...but pls, dun for a moment of folly and break ur heart so irreparable...dun pick the rite guy but at the wrong time...wat the heck...u wont be reading this anyway.' i am touched tht he is still concern abt me... but haha, he didnt come to my new blog so don think he will read this anyway. If he did visit, he will probably leave a tag at the tag board. I know what he mean.. but i don understand some part of it though... haha nvm i will ask him myself.
 
YEst, was studyting in library with joyce.. for a while coz joyce is not feeling well. Went to popular after tht.. and its my turn to be dizzy and stuff...haix. Called jansen to pick her up coz i am worried for her coz she ve to go ther herself and no one will be there the acc her. Don wan her to faint somewhere. Met paul there.. haha umm went to delifrance. I was there laughing to myself coz i was sitting at the exact seat and place where the last time i was there with alvin and her mom.. argh.. so embarass tht time. nvm.. he was eatin.. and i was playing with my phone and stuff.. i was shaking in my seat.. mind u. My hand is shaking when i was playing with my phone.. how embarassing can tht be? haha if i am not careful, i may shake up the whole table. We talk and stuff... haha.. its kinda nice. WEnt home after tht. TOld him not to send me coz i wan sometime to think to myself. I was thinking the whole day, even at nite coz i cant slp...having gastric. Hahax.. guess..
 
Anyway... was thinking of my wish list at night too.. haha so this is it.. some of them are pretty impossible.
 
My wish list

  1. stop dropping hair
  2. grow taller
  3. i wan a deuter bag
  4. i wanna learn acappella
  5. i don wanna be fat when i reach 21 hahaha
  6. i wan baby blues comics
  7. i wan a hug from all my frenx, close frenx, long time frenx, close ones..(as if they wanna hug me)
  8. i wanna go back to lim chu lang camp to lie there and see stars
  9. I wanna SEE this yrs firework!!!
  10. i wannna......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... informative thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

yxian: hi... may i know you are?