Monday, July 19, 2004

First entry!


hmmm..thnx paul. For ur time in setting up this blog thing for me even though ya sick and drowsy and falling aslp on ur com... really really appreciate this. =) Its beautiful! Thnx a million!I ve learn to appreciate everything, everyone around me ever since last week...haix.
 
OKie, was feeling extremly guilty this whole day for what i ve written abt him on my blurty. Toking to joyce during recess make it worst. I feel like crying in english class after tht.Receive an sms from jansen in the morning and was darn sleepy with my eyes hardly able to open... see the msg, anyhow press and send over. After tht then did i realise what i was doing. I almost cried when he said he buy the pooh,eeyore and piglet to acc my tigger. Its obvious tht he is upset and angry with i ve wrote. TO be honest, tht is the nastiest thing i ve ever wrote in my whole lifetime. Now, wanna regret also no use le. The worst thing is joyce say he went to buy tht soft toy and late for his church. I really didnt expect him to go get tht stuff. His pay is so little and the 3 little soft toy? Mux ve cost a bomb. Nvm... think he now rather throw into rubbish bin than gif me. I don deserve it anyway.. guess he shld gave them to the orphans in the orphanage tht he visted. They deserve them more than i do. Now tht i see the tigger... i donno wat to do. OKie.. i tot i did type a one milion sorry an send an email across or call him to say sorry. But i don think there is a need... coz joyce say he wont wan tok to me, sms whatever... so i call he also wont pick up.... But the worst thing is he didnt know who i misinterpret the whole thing lor. Thw worst thing in life is to wrong someone. Now i say sorry also no use.. might as well go and die....
 
*Btw.. alvin jux said tht he bought the winnie the pooh stuff for 20++ for one.. now i can really go and die...

No comments: