Friday, July 23, 2004

I am sorry i let this affects you. It wasnt your fault tht  things turn out this way. Trust me.
 
Feeling alittle better today. Yeah no doubt i was still alittle angry in e morning and i ve got my tots straighten, so i am feeling alright now(i guess so). Haha, i am not gonna let such things bother me, neither do i think tht i shld bother such things too. Its not doing me any good so haha, happy or not, i still ve to spend my day right? so i did rather spend my day feeling happy than angry over stuff like tht=D. If he choose to believe tht i will do smth like this, then let things be then.From 2day onwards, i am not going to bother it anymore. =)
 
Today, jane seems to be angry when she came up for recess. WHen i tok to her, she kinda ignore me...so i guess its becoz joyce came to sit with me and hx during recess. Like i say , its a guess so i dono whether its right or wrong cox i cannot think of any other reason tht involves me. But joyce told me tht she told jane tht she come and sit with us first and ask her to join us... in the end she nv come. Maybe she didnt heard it? I dono... i jux noe she is toking to everyone except me and yah... think she is not very happy. =X

No comments: