Thursday, July 22, 2004

OKie.. this is my 3rd entry today...i am darn angry.Spoil my beautiful day. FIne, i ve plan to call jansen this saturday to say sorry to him or whatever.i can even gif him my tigger if tht makes him happy. I don blame him for being angry for my comment in my blurty.... now, i don think there is a need to.  So he thinks tht i am seriously asking joyce to go mirc find another guy??? ha... what a joke. Why don he ask himself what he had said yest? JOyce was so darn upset this morning and i was trying to make her laugh... if i don say smth like this to make her laugh... what can i say? Its obviously meant to be a joke. IF its becoz of the diary entry u don wanna tok to me, i understand. But becoz of this thing tht u r not going to tok to me, fine! so be it. I can live without toking to u. I mean this time u guys cant blame me for being mad right? right? I seriously dono why joyce have to say tht either. Pardon me ppl... i am angry...

No comments: