Tuesday, July 20, 2004

hahax.. had a tiring day yest night. Studying for chemistry and all..  haha, trying to remember all those theroy and all. HAha.. woke up, eyes swollen up like someone had jux punch me on my face..okie i am exagerating. Receive a msg from paul wishing me good luck... haha thnx.. made my day =D
 
Today assembly, teachers went to take photo, so we were sitting in the hall in our class. HAha, i seriously pei fu xinru. He really know all the gossip of our class mates u know. Why? haha, by reading blogs, diary entries etc.... i am one of them. Haha, then he wil read and come and laugh at me...fine! fine! hahahhax. We sit there in the all with alvin they all... then we tok abt chemistry stuff.. then other stuff. Haha, alvin try to take hx photo for him..lolx. Xinru, leave a msg at my tag board so tht i know u r here to dig for my gossip k? haha.
 
Whoa, our classmates were armed with "accesories" for photo taking... guess what? haha, gel, clay, whatever stuff for hair styling.. haha u name it the yhad it. Then alvin even brough sun glasses.. whoa! Impressive right? haha then they were planning what pose to strike for the fun-shot. haha so fun. After sch, went to get ice-cream with joyce, hx and alvin. Lol.. we were eating icecream and sitting on the see saw in those indoor play ground. WAH~ unfair!! they bully me.! okie.. i sound like a kid. haha... u know what. hx and joyce take one side of the see-saw and madfe me sit at the other side. Given their comibine weight and mine weight.. what do u think happen? And given their "super-power-butt-strength" it send me "flying" on the sit... butt pain ya know... haha but i took my "revenge" they each got to experience the butt flying thing haha. in the end, we got so use to it tht when we sat on the chair.. we almost automatically jump on the chair.. haha so funny.
 
Yeah! 30 july, we r going to victoria theatre to watch some performance.. coo right? so happy, its at 8.00 pm =D hehehhe... =P

No comments: