Sunday, August 01, 2004

I dono why i m like this, maybe i ve nv been thru such situation b4.ive nv been so afraid b4.... Nv in my whole life. Whenever i ve smth... God always take it away from me when i m at my happiest. I don wan this to happen again. Taking a person away from this world is different from breaking the person up... at least when someone breaks up... they r still able to see each other at times...at least u will know the person is ard... taking a person away is diff.. so much diff. I mean i jux don wan anything to happen to him thts all. I really dono what will happen if there comes a day like this. I even asked joyce to pray for him yesterday when she go to church. Now u know how scared i was. I know i shld be stronger than he is coz he needs me ard to support him. In the end, i didnt do much. I got more upset than he is. Jux don like anything happen.. jux hope everything will be alright. I really hope it will come out positive. Really. Now all i can do now is pray tht i wil be able to see the firework with him on his bdae on national day. Nth will happen.. right? Everythign will be alright.....please.


No comments: