Monday, August 09, 2004

Hee.. yesterday went to watch fireworks with paul, alvin, huixian and her parents. Actual plan is paul, alvin,hx, melissa, xueli and yuansheng. But after tht too much ppl... then in a mess so nv meet up. Went earlier to cityhall with him... go walk walk at esplanade and marina prominade there. Whoa... 5566 fans, Toro fans.. all stand by there for their performance already. After tht, walk all the way to Raffles place.... to Lao Pak Sat there see got what stuff to eat... then went to raffles place mrt to meet alvin, hx and her parents. Haha, thnx goodness nv meet ys. B4 tht was discussing with him how to handle 3 guys at the same time. Hx lor.. say she will be late.. wan me to go wait for alvin and ys... thnx eh. Want me to go meet 2 guys who refuse to tok to each other and one of them i don even tok to. Then i msg her" huh? then i m stuck with my bf, my ex and my best friend?" guess what is her reply, "yah, goodluck" i was half crying and laughing to myself -_-" Haaha.. he say he can tok to ys and i tok to alvin.. thts a real bad idea... but thts the best we can come up with. Thnx goodness... ys didnt come to meet us. Alvin still got the cheek to laugh at me when he arrive. So... yah.. hx and alvin ve a great time teasing me... what voltage and resistance.. bulb to bright may explode...nvm. Ate western food and satay. Took photo with alvin's cam.. had lotsa fun. Then we go watch fireworks. One word: Beautiful. The firework will be even more beautiful if we r not being block by a building... but overall...GREAT!!! After tht.. road a huge mess. Hx parents lead the way out... then we went separate ways. He send me to esplanade there to find my parents... halfway saw huiping they all.. wanna say a proper hi then he kept walking so i jux say bye and left... finally found my parents... then i ask him to go first and i go meet them. Haha.. my mom say shldnt ask him to go first.. she wanna see him. Argh... shld ve ask him to stay.... hehe... nvm. HAd a great day yest. Will rmb it forever. Thnx frenx.. for the company... thnx u...for ur time. =D

No comments: