Monday, August 02, 2004

haix..joyce is lucky yet she didnt know it. She has a god bro tht loves her, dote on her so much, care for her so much, yet she is always trying to make herself cry and she don even know why too. THis morning she told me she is worried abt jansen and stuff and how awful she felt. I felt even more awful than she is. Jansen asked her not to tell me whats going on and stuff... and now... even when he go operation, i didnt hear the news from he himself.. i hear it from joyce. I know nth at all. I am afraid.. tht he may go blind...very very very afriad.. yet tht day when joyce told me abt it.. i m very tempted to msg him and ask him if he is alright but yet.... yet i cldnt. I wanna know if he is alright.. yet i cldnt. TOday, went to sch, very scared... asked joyce to call him.. called twice nv pick. IN the end ask her leave voice msg... she leave abit i leave abit. Cant even eat during recess, but hx ask me to eat...so eat lor... at least can eat.I was hoping tht at least he did msg me and tell me tht he is alright after the operation... but he didnt. Now i begin to wonder whether he really think of me the way i think of him as a fren. I mean i don understand why he didnt let me know abt it.Nvm abt tht... i m really glad tht he is alright now... really really glad!

I was thinking... jansen only i am tht worried.. when come to his turn.. then what will i become?? i m scared for him as well....pray pray pray. Think when its his turn then i wont be able to eat and slp already.


No comments: