Thursday, August 12, 2004

NEws News!!!
I got a B3 for chinese.. okie.. i know its no big deal to some ppl coz its not A1 or A2... but to me it is a big deal! i ve expected to get B4 or below.. and my oral i expect a pass... and i actually got a merit! Whoa! so happy! kekeke... almost fly home 2day. YEAH YEah!!!!!!!!!!! *slap myself*

Fever wont go down... instead it went up... damn. Headache....argh! Now eyes watery watery now...sniff... sniff. Hehe... now i mux aim for L1R5 below 20...if not i can go knock my head against the wall. Aim for this yr olevel

Eng: B3
COmbine humanities: A2
Physic:B4
Chemistry: B4
Math:A2

Total + chinese: 18

This mux be my ideal score..argh!!!!!!!! Better do well for my maths and others.... if not i will not be able to achieve target

Worst scenario

Eng:B4
COmbine humans: B3
Physic:B4
Chem: C5
Maths : B3

Total + chinese: 22

Wah 22 its a hell lot of marks.. cant cant.. mux pray hard... pray!!!!!!!!!!

Tml oral exam..think i shld be praying for my eng oral to go well... with my condition now(stuck nose, soar throat) It will be a miracle if i can pronounce all my wordsa clearly tml.

No comments: