Saturday, August 14, 2004

Having fever for so many days already.. temperature jux wont go down. Maybe the virus jux love me so much tht it refuse to leave me? kewlx eh? IN a weather like this... 1st, am sweating away, 2nd am feeling so cold... argh.. can it get any worst than this? Hmm.. still trying very hard to study, concentrate.. hehe. Alvin bring my hw over tht day when i was having m.c. Haha, having a fren let me is so troublesome. hehe, coz he always ve to bring hw for me and stuff.... too bad... he didnt take m.c tht often so i cant return him tht favor =P. Oh yah, alvin, mux "thanks" him eh... for "advertising" for me... When i return sch tht day.. realise how many ppl already know i ve a bf.... thnx eh thnx.. wan me to "treat" u? Think the whole class know le. Tht day watch firework they all ask him, then alvin tell them.. even tell them his name yada yada.... so first thing first... xinya ask me abt it during p.e lesson. Then phy lesson...li jun ask....argh!!!!!!!!! Was telling joyce the other day,tht i wonder what ppl think of me now...desperate??? or what ve they been saying behind my back? Nvm... shall not be bothered abt what other ppl think abt me...... coz the more u r trying to make it right.. the more ppl thinks more complicatedly... so why bother?

Today, he is kinda not himself... coz he jux lost one of his fren. Its scary.. i mean the way he tok... kinda cold, kinda like a stranger to me...but i understand. Some how losing a fren.. this kinda feeling takes time to recover. But it kinda scares me. I remember what alvin say.. he paint a picture of a scene..if i die... ppl will be at my funeral... everyone will be upset yada yada... true... JOyce dreamt tht i died tht time... tht scares her... she say she cry in her dreams... think its time to show my frenx how much i appreciate them...show ppl ard how much i appreciate them=)

Time to spend more time with my frenx.... joyce, hx they all. They kinda "complain" tht i ve been spending too much time with paul hahaha alright alright.. sorry kinda pang sei u guys. They say tht when u ve a boyfriend... u will ve lesser frenx.. true true.. hehex.. but i will somehow balance my time wif u guys k? Mux also squeeze time out for my primary sch frenx. Blame on my bad luck.. whenever they ve outing either i am booked or i m sick... damn. After o'levels, mux go out with HCL.. hehe go take photo together=) Rmb the last time we take pics at cineleisure?so much fun keke... after Os.. hehe cant wait.. cant wait to spend more time with HCL, Primary sch frenx and him. =D

No comments: