Monday, August 16, 2004

Seriously.. i had a bad enough day in sch. Hx one.. nvm.. take its a i big mouth go and tell alan her marks. BUt seriously... if I WERE TO KNOW WILL I TELL THT IDIOTIC ALAN TEO KAY LIANG??? NO!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT!!! Jane one i really cannot tolerate. ONe correction tape she also wanna ji jiao.... and she still say i keep using.. HELLO!!!!! I ONLY USE A FEW TIMES THT DAY!!! NOT EVERYTIME!!!! I NV BORROW FROM HER B4 OK??? OK???Last time she use finish her correction tape then keep using mine.. sometime nv ask i also Let her use... now i only use once then she say until like i cannot afford like tht. Then the ruler... i don mean to what... i am sick.. does she expect me to go back to sch to return her tht precious ruler??? Jux becoz i 4get to return her tht time does tht mean i m not going to return this time?? Its not as if i m not going to return her.. since she like this.. tml i go buy her one whole set of ruler and corection tape to give her. Happy?? She wan to borrow things can.. i borrow her stuff cannot? HOw childish can tht be??? Hx one.. ok take it as i stupid go tell alan.. jane..i m speechless. Like today... she don even know what exactly happen... then she gif such a sarcatic comment.. i am speechless k? NOt the first time tht she dono what happen then she comment. Anyway joyce didnt exactly tell her what happen i think. Everytime something happen... to me especially.. she always comment.. everytime..its my fault..damn.Since she love to commment so much then go debate then...*frustrated.Pardon my words.. if its u.. will YOU be angry?? Btw.. anyone who knows places tht sell stationary in set.. plz let me know..i had enough.

No comments: