Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yox ppl i m back.. anybody miss me? i bet ya did(throw tomatoes -.-")yeah.. so reason for my absense? Grandpa pass away.. sigh...no chinese new yr mood no nothing anymore... sigh sigh.. was hoping tht at least got one moth or smth at my house or at the funeral to show tht my grandpa come and visit me... hmm nth... so well i guess he really meant it when he said he don wish to go back when he is at the hospital afterall...guess my aunt did a "great" job afterall...last time when my grandma pass away, she came back to "visit" me... my father heard her call me name... but i was too young so i didnt know..if i know i did call out for her too.. sigh..

3 DAYS NV WORK!!!! there goes my salary... sigh.. lucky Joan still very nice let me take so many days leave, oh yah.. mux thnx joan joyce and jonathan for coming to the wake... haha all the "J" peps... yeah and dear.. even though u cant come... thnx for the money u gave for the funeral yeah? Appreciate it.. even though all my relative tot jonathan was my boyfriend.. hahax! "Thnx" for the teasing eh?

Huixian they all say wanna eat steamboat and watch movie one day before reunion dinner.. but the facts is..3 DAYS NV WORK!!! NO money!!! Aargh!!!! don wan i don wan go!!! Pfft!!!! haha huixian will send me to ve me executed... hmm maybe i go for the movie not steamboat or steamboat no movie lor..broke leh.

Bought too much things recently.. sigh... think i spend too much money le.. sigh sigh... from this week onward shall not spend on anything le!!

Ate sushi with paul yest...thnx for the treat.. haha or rather i shld thnx myself also coz i m treating u back the same amt =X hahax.. but the sushi really very nice.. like the emvioronment.. heex..but kinda regret ordering the tempura.. coz quite oily haha.. =X

Am on a NON-OILY base diet! Am sick of vegetarian oily food!!!! Aargh!!! don even dare to eat meat now.. so shall eat only soup and vege! crap...

Hmm alvin...sorry tht i didnt reply ur msg.. not tht i don wana reply.. is tht i too stunned to reply.. lost for words hahax... so choose not to reply haha.. jux in case wrong advice... haha like i say.. u ve already summarise mine... so err.. thts not a compliment...shrug*

heard tht olevel result release on 28 feb.. which is pretty scary.. what if i cant go poly?? *gasp.. kinda regret tht i didnt study hard enough.. sigh.. pray pray.. ve been praying everyday.. wonder if godess of mercy will find me irritating.. hmm... BUT I REALLY WANNA DO WELL!!!

Okie dokey... dono what to update le... hmm take care peps... enjoy!

No comments: