Sunday, January 02, 2005

Heyx ppl.. when u guys come to my blog do leave a note at the tag-board k? if not i wont know who came haha..Yest while on my way home... i saw this scene tht really makes me feel a tinge of sadness in me.There is this old lady.. very old.. sitting at a corner selling tissues and hankerchief. She speaks in teochew asking ppl to help her buy tissues and hankercheif from her..there is this sadness on her face tht makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and its like arrow shooting to me tht kind of feeling... then after tht i went to queue up for the bus.. i saw her getting up from the floor, carry tht box of tissues and hankies and dragging a plastic bags behind her...walking ard begging ppl to buy from her... some kind hearted ppl bought it from her.. mostly malays... tht makes me feel kinda guilty.. i regreted not buying from her coz she probably didnt even had her dinner. Anyway how much will those tissue cost lor... i really regreted not buying from her... the other day... when she approached me i was rushing for bus and didnt even take another look at her... yet yest... i didnt even buy from her. Its like i still cannot forget her look... her face full of sadness... hmm... nxt time.. when i pass by bukit batok int again... i will buy from her...maybe i shld do my part too..sigh.. i wonder why some ppl detest old ppl.. ppl do grow old right?

No comments: