Monday, January 10, 2005

Lolx.. copied this from my old diary entry... hahax.. wana see how monstrous i was? check this out =D

“Me, myself and y|nGx|an”



::::baby(mosterous kind)::::

“Famous” for: My Crying Technic….(wonder if anyone believe, I used to cry so loud tht from the 1st storey of my 10th storey flat, ppl were able hear-_-!!)

Loves to: Bite the arm rest of sofa…haha….

Fav cartoon: Mickey and friends..haha…



::::Kindagarden days……(big bully me):::::
Used to: Get 100 marks for every subjects…except Chinese(99)..sobz

Also used to: get lots of complain from teachers

Famous for: Being talkative…..blehz…

“Unforgettable” event: Once I punch a guy on the chest….haha then he punch me back…in the end got blue black…..Another is biting the other on his arm….hahaha…think got blood come out…ouch! Haha and made a girl cry when I refuse to share some toys with her……..

Trend in those days: Bringing stamp…something which has ink and u stamp it on paper….. haha got cartoon charaters……another is bringing stickers…



******Conclusion: Am a big bully + monster…hahaha**** >>>Pr|maRy sk00lz dAyz….(here comes the petty girl)<<<

Lousiest subject: Maths

Best Subject: Chinese

Used to be: A cry baby during primary one…argh!!!

Also used to be: Having a crush on any guy tht I sat beside for the yr…(-_-!!!)

Fav book: hahahaha..bookworm short stoires….(but switch to sweet valley after reading almost half the collection of book worm..haha)

Fav word: Go and die…(haha thts me…so chor lor)

Close friends from primary 1-4: Serene (only….coz I cldnt get along with anyone…..nobody likes me and I likes nobody)

Close Friends from primary 5-6: Serene, sutrisno, maungthu and blahz blahz….cannot remember le….shot term memory….. at least I know better than last few yrs…heez)

Trend in those days: Binging stickers and autograph books to school, and stealing some used chalks during primary 1…hehe…wonder if u guys still remember..

No comments: