Sunday, January 02, 2005

Suddenly.. i got thie sentimental feeling...Maybe its becoz this its already 2005.. So much things happen in 2004... sometimes i still regretted not studying hard enough... i think i kinda let myself down..sigh. Tml sch reopen for all except us.. kinda miss those days in sch... for me, i will miss every single memories in huayi...precious memories. From the very first day i step into my sch... orientation camp.. how i met my frenx. Sec 2 how i met my other frenx... how we for our grps of 4... ve my first stead... sec 3.. brand new class.. with new ppl.. brand new subjects(amath sux) Sec 4... the yr with so much happenings... so much relationship problems... with a twist here and there... sigh..wonder what polytecnic life will be like.. life without my frenx.. life to be independent.. hmmx.. wonder wonder...hahax.. wonder who will still bring me notes, fruits and lotsa nice food when i m sick.. i will NEVER forget those days. Thnx alvin and huixian.. u guys ve been really great frenx... especially "the guy" who is always my rubbish bin in terms of food and relationship problems hahahahax... am the "so-called-bestfren" the person named as eh? hahax... yeah...

No comments: