Saturday, January 08, 2005

FOR GODSAKE!!! STOP RAINING!!!!!!! Aargh!!!! NOw tht the weather is cold.. my skin alll ve funny funny thing pop up... itchy damn itchy... aargh!!!!!! Like one bump one bump...red red... then when its not tht cold everything will be gone... farny... now my leg so ugly liao go scratch mark....Today actually going out de... but his skin still not okie... so stay at home lor.. hmm see if can ask anyone come my house watch vcd with me... hmm. This few days.. enjoyed working =) Only thing..... my bag spoil.. gotta drop by Far East someday to get a new bag.. hmmx...saw joyce blog abt the cake.. wah!!! Drool leh.. yest Joan also go Angie's choice buy one cake... Aargh!!! i wan durian or cheese cake!!!! Wah!! Drool... hhahahaha!Lame...sigh. ANY ONE FREE TODAY? WATCH VCD WITH ME!!!

No comments: