Monday, January 03, 2005

Bought tissue from the old lady today.. seeing her smiling at me seems to be the nicest feeling on earth.. it comes in 5 packs tied up with rubber band.. cost me only 50 cents... quite cheap.. 50 cent to give some happiness to other ppl seems so worth it after all =D Long time nv hear frome renand le... since the last day he taught me tuition at my house... kinda miss having tuition with him and joyce ah.. still rmb those times when me and joyce kept laughing none stop and renand was like " what the..." haha today he send me a msg... smth like good luck for the first week of the yr.. hmm.. wish him good luck for the new term too.. haha i got this copied from his friendster intro... haha find it rather funny so i post it here...

<
Who I Want to Meet: who i meet is goona be who i hav not met cuz if i met is not who i met is who met meet and so e ppl i meet is who dunnoe me and i dunnoe who so i noe e ppl is not who i meet is e ppl whom met by me and ppl i wanna meet is who i hav not meet and meet me not>>



Bought myself the latest Liang Jing Ru cd a.K.a Yan Wei Die...very very nice song... somehow all her song seems to be written for a reason... really love oen song call Jie Shou aka Accept. Very nice song... the lyrics very meaningful haha... lol suddenly rmb tht my first liang jing ru cd was bought by jansen for me...hmm.. haha saw one mayday cd today... saw the Sun Wu Kong title.. haha reminds me of joyce and i and the Comics COnnection searching high and low for his prezzie...lolx! Hmmx... nxt cd i buying is the ZHang Dong Liang cd... kekex.. nxt target muahahax! let me scroll down my list...

~New phone (check)
~New wallet (check)
~New bag (check)
~Liang Jing Ru Cd (check)
~Zhang Dong Liang (on the way)
~Acappella lesson (forget it!)
~Singing lesson (still a long way to go)
~K-box (on the way)
~Treat my parents!!!! (on the way)

heehx.. today saw alot of students ah... so envy tht they still can put on uniforms and go sch.. sigh.. miss my sec sch days... sigh sigh..

No comments: