Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lotsa things to update from tuesday till now... wahaha bursting soon!

Monday

Nurses day celebration! whee! haha.. lecturers are nice bunch of ppl.. they actually prepared food for us and go all the way to hougang to get D24 durians!! woohooo! lol! and van and i get thomas a hanky which say "thomas and frens" haha u know thomas the toy train? lol! in the end thomas say tht i say him flat face -.-"

Tuesday....

Went to french.. not tht bad.. heex. Benoit keep calling me out -.-" first time he saw me.. he point at me.. so he give me a silly smile i give him a silly smile then i go out and do... do finish.. he smile and say.. "see easy or difficult" hahah okie... well but tht doesnt mean i m offf the hook.. the whole lesson he target me!!! but he is nice enough to teach me which is wrong which is right so hehe =D

wednesday

Stayed back to do project.. hahaha.. its fun! Okie, not really fun when me and cedric ve to walk up and down the sports complex trying to find the student alumni office. We spent more than 30 mins walking up and down tht building!!!! then go all the way down the hill.. get poster.. and go all over the sch to paste them.. haha we stinks man! but fun ! Was crappping all the way. then head back to atrium to find those guys.... freaking hungry! waited for di and her bf and then we started setting up the tent... okie honestly... those guys are the one doing.. me and di jux stand there and see wahaha! i try to help but yah.. they do a better job so well.. gotta stand a side... finally build tht tent! hahha... sense of accopmplishment for them. Lol farny part came when we were saying tht it may be hot to be in tht tent... so jonathan was like crapping "why not u guys bring an air con here?" so di said..."but then how to plug??" and we were all like ' -.-""" nth...' but i guess van and ming lee done a great job last night going round the school pasting foot prints haha. finally by 9 plus we headed off to dinner. by then i already wanna puke when i smelll food due to my gastric... so yah.. cant stand the smell in the hawker center. eating wif cedric was rather stress yest.... cant even swallow my food so end up giving him most of my noodles. headed home after tht... lol honestly m reallly really scare coz i ve to walk along tht scary quiet pathway at princess elizabeth... lol secondary sch frenxx will know what i m toking abt.. its totally creepy. So asked my mum to come down wait for me... so touched =D

Thursday!!!!!

Yeah! sales not bad =) lalala... but yah.. i think van and di look more like the lady boss there..wahaha! Hmm voodoo dolls and tshirt are the most popular items.. looking forward to more fun tml!!! now jux let me rest my gastric... heex. so there there... shall continue tml =D

No comments: