Monday, August 15, 2005

Today....

I almost died laughing when i receive a msg from joyce... the rest of the guys mux ve tot tht i ve gone mad after my sudden outburst. Called joyce immediately on the phone and i laughed even harder... yes thts very bad of me. JOyce mux be sharpening her knife on the other side of the phone with her blood boiling.

Had fliming and photo shot today for HSN. Its fun but erm unnatural? We r suppose to look "loving and caring" which i doubt i m. M suppose to take few shot with Arnold, he is the patient and i m suppose to look "caring and loving" and we are suppose to ve eye contact which is the weridest part of all! Plus tht kind of make up tht we ve got(thick make up which make my face so white), i guess Arnold is going to ve night mare tonight. But overall its fun! we ve grp shots, from inseritng IV tube to AAP class shots ... i hope i wont hop off the bus one day and find a huge nursing poster hanging on the wall... i will faint right at the very spot. I think dionne looks like barbie doll, cedric look like wayang, i look like ghost and the only one tht i find the make up is alright is vanessa. Hers is jux right! haha.. think the person did a great job for her.=)

Last of all... i pray tht i will pass my exam... keeping my fingers cross.

No comments: