Saturday, August 20, 2005

The sister nose cannot stop crying, brother forehead had enough and was so angry tht it keep burning.... and me? suffer lor........aargh lame.


Finally done the touch up and script for FON Whee! Jus tht we haven finish the last 2 silde. I hope they like the new slides tht i ve done =D


Tht guy is not only weird.. he is beyond words to describe.


Please don ask me to watch The Maid.. not in a million yrs...


I HAVEN STUDY YET!!!! HELP!


Benoit broke his record... he call me out 4 times to ans qn... and he gave me tht look+smile again..hmm


un ananas = one pineapple? why french ppl wans to make things so diff... why not put it as one banana?


Stanley invent smth new: i wan to "pomme" my hair. I hope he wont ve worms biting on his hair instead of those apples. hahaha!


Je suis yingxian. j'ai dix-sept ans. J'aime manger la pomme et la banane. S'il vous plaît me permettre de marquer d'hautes marques pour français. Merci beaucoup.

No comments: