Friday, August 12, 2005

Nsl today is so scary... cedric volunteered to be a guinea pig for the insertion for the IV tube (not IVF okie!!!! some gundu tell me its In vitro fertilisation) thingy... for 2 hand!! one on each hand..goodness.. i feel as if michael is poking into my hand instead of his... and the whole of my hand ve got this ticklish whatever feeling.. anyway, learnt how to wrap up a dead body... now i know why ghost always appear in white long sleeve and dress....
How m i going to study so many things at a time... -.-" aap is so scary... hope i pass all my subjects tis time.
Ever so grateful to joyce for lending me her shoes for me and minglee... and all thanks to dearest dionne and vanessa for saying tht i look like a clown in her checked shoe -.-"
Advice to ppl with constipation... plx drink banana milk shake... result guaranteed! (p.s i ve normal bowel .. jux tht i go more often after i drink it almost everyday-.-"")

No comments: