Friday, July 29, 2005

Today... started off fine... tot the day will end off fine(my foot)

Nursing home is fine.. or shld i say its great time i ve spent there! The elderlies there are bundle of joy!! =D

French... Beniour embarrassed me today!!!! he made me com out and do qns which i dono how to do!!! i come out twice and its freaking embarassing coz i dono how to do and he was like giving the "goodness its so easy and u dono how to do"....

but thts not the worst.....

JOYCE IS BEING ULTRA SUPER DUPER IRRITATING TODAY AND I CANT STAND IT!!! and she purposely do it somemore!

And paul is so busy with his com tht he hardly ve time for me when i m so ultra piss and irritated. he say" i m busy i m busy byebye!"

and best of all.. my parents scream at me today.. thnx to my mum...


jux f*ck off and leave me alone for now..

No comments: