Saturday, July 23, 2005

Finally finish my one week of attachment for this week! haha alright.. actually i had fun in my attachment... =D Nurses there are nice and all... learn so much stuff! Enjoy having attachment with Lijing cedric alyssa martina and min min they alll.... haha will miss u guys when i ve other attachment somewhere else... lol!

Mum make me so freaking pissed early in the morning.. then she say i make her angry... i mean come on! she is always asking qn tht "find trouble" for herself to make ppl angry... then she turn ard say i make her angry....*speeeeecccchhhhleeeesss!

Joyce tht time say i always no time for her... in the end got time is either she busy working or go out with frenx... so well well not my fault.

stupid stupid.... kudos to my mum.. for "making" my day....hmph!

No comments: