Monday, July 04, 2005

sometimes i feel tht some things i better keep my mouth shut... so from today onwards anything thts on mind mine will not be mentioned. becoz whether i say it or not it makes no different... alot of things are on my mind for a very long time... ve all swallow them into my stomach... include yest matter. M going to bury them all. i flunk my tests today...yes.. i m very upset over it....if i fail agian.... ngee ann rules... ppl studying there shld know. oh yah tht person who said tht i m self-centered.. u don ve to hide ur name.. i know who u r... if u wan to say jux say...i m not going to mention ur name here...don worry jon i know its not u. maybe u shld ask abt some other ppls position before u start to comment but once again... shall not blame anyone coz its nobody's fault. and i don wan to explain anything abt my my sch stuff, whatever thts bothering me anymore.
Btw.. thnx alot van sher dionne and the others.. thnx alot for being there for me... sorry abt today... cant control. Sorry van.. think i take up alot of ur sms yest... but once again thnx =) i hope u r feeling good too.

No comments: