Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday with ms pan...

Went to school for meeting today for the bangkok trip after that headed off to town for a while...



was 15 mins late(miss pan lah!) but actually still consider early coz most of them are not even here.


AND AND! That miss pan tell me she wear shorts and 3/4 top today, so i thought maybe i should change to smth else as i look abit too nerdy in my dressing and the thought of going town in tshirt, jeans, sling bag and my neckerman sandals seems so weird.....

And that miss pan say "haiya faster lah later i still have to wait for you!"


So fine, i decided to head out of the house without changing since she is wearing so "sloppy"


Well she left out the details of her carrying wat kind of bag and accessories...


In the end she came properly dress lah! And late for 10 mins.....




I (being so sloppy) cant stop grumbling the whole day... haha.




HAd KFC during the meeting! Errmm kinda sinful but nvm.... *once in a while.. u know...




anyway... had our meeting in staff's meeting room..... took quite alot of pics


all li jing and me... all farny pics from school to orchard and neo prints! (she promise to scan for me...wonder when will i receive it.....=X )


And she make me laugh so much that my jaw cramp and i ve no appetite for dinner -.-"


Anyhow, here are some random pics... only 2 actually...

A cow chew my head...












































































We found this hanging outside of Thomas' cubicle, and we cannnttt resist taking a photo with it coz its so so so adorable looking! But to my horror the cow thing seems like a carpet and i actually put my face behind the head...i hope he have nv ever place it on the floor. lets hope thomas nv ever gets to see this.... =X















































US!

Aiyah i don like this pic... i look kinda weird but this is the only one i have now... so tada! thats the one and only i can offer now....

Off to bed! Nites to all!

No comments: