Friday, March 23, 2007

Pass me a big brown paper bag with 2 holes please

I don ve pic of my new haircut... its safely kept in Ms Foo phone... haha

Today jeffrey abit scary, he like so 'chor lor', violent in hokkien... comb my hair so hard and he looks scary...

On second thought, maybe i wasnt wearing my spects and i could ve accidentally given him a fierce look

Or maybe i look impatient coz i kept figeting... and swiping hair away from my face....(its irritating my eyes ma)

If not, Highly possible, They rushing to close shop and go home..

Whatever lah, but today hair cut not bad :)

Maybe alvin is right about his theory of hairstylist... lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... smth really embarassing happened on the train today.... and its HELL embarassing....

I hope nobody on the train ever remember me

Since i ve already 'throw all my face' might as well jus share it here...

To make the whole thing simpler.... I actually doze off on the train... half aslp when i dono why i pictured somebody pulling my heels, and i ACTUALLY jump from my seat and kick the person using my leg(mind you i m wearing HIGH HEELS)

My god, before i can stop myself and tell myself that its ONLY a 'dream', i actually did tht on the mrt right at my seat.

So you can imagine someone relaxing half aslp and suddenly jump from her seat and stick out her leg giving karate kick

Thanks god nobody is standing infront of me, if its a guy and my aiming is right i doubt he can celebrate father day

If its me witnessing smth like tht i would ve thought some ghost ve jumped in or smth...

TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD!

Oh yes, aunties opp are staring at me, eyes wide open and a guy is trying to stop himself from laughing....

U know what i wish tht time?

After the whole episode i realise that i could ve jux went on with the show and pretend to throw a fit on the stop to save myself from further embarassment... aargh!

But joyce said that could ve made matter worst becoz i cld ve ended up in the hospital and the staff will realise tht i actually faked the whole thing and the truth came to light and before i knew it i could be featured in The Newspaper -.-"""



Whatever!!!!!

No comments: