Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life is...

When Yxian become a consistent blogger, that only means 2 thing. Either she is having fun or she is bored.

When she is normal she is lazy to blog.
Yxian is bored, with her monotonous life.
Peps! one more week to end of attachment! ASK ME OUT!
Sigh...
Di has flown off to australia, Ming lee and cedric will be off nxt sat, Paul is working, joyce and alvin are having attachment, hx is working, all my friends are either having attachment, overseas or working.
=(
3 more weeks to my 4D 3 N bangkok trip...yea!
But FIRST!
3 more days to release of result.... wish me luck.. loads of luck!

2 comments:

vanessa* said...

BOO :) What about me? You forgot all about me ar? so sad :( sobz

Yxian 颖娴 said...

BOO BOO! Never forget! But you also having attachment =(
Yxian