Thursday, March 22, 2007

Am back babies! Opps! no more babies..

Hey all! Am back, half dead though. Spending endless days fixing up my beadsnbuttons blog doing photoshop stuff ...anyhow, its DONE! GO visit!!! Http://beadsnbuttons.blogspot.com :)

Oh oh! Attachment is out holiday is in and its 3 days into my hols already. Haven been updating for quite sometime and once i m back i m given so much things to update -.- Thanks eh hazel.. tag me! haha

Anyway, shall update The Art Of Seduction thingy first....

Guess what i am?













Yea... fulfilled their request since they wanted to know which one hx and i falls under... lol shall see what hx got :P

I wonder who is The Midas Touch... Go try this out guys, its pretty fun :)


Oh yes.. come to hazel one... grrr


'People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.'



1) Lets start with the pretty gross one first. I love to stick Pore-stickers or whatever u call it, u know those blackish or whitish sticker u stick on ya nose? Yep, the coolest thing about this pieces of sticker is it actually gets all your black heads out and u get the sense of satisfaction seing them got stuck on the sticker. Lol, I recommend Dermalife if ya interested, NO Biore pore pack please !

2) Point 2, i hate brushing teeth since young! Yea u could say that 'hey u nurse! Hygiene!' , Hell with all those rubbish. Not to worry i do brush my teeth coz when i m primary 3, i refused to brush my teeth and throw a hell of a big tantrum at my mum and went to sleep. I ended up with a horrible dream about me standing infront of a mirror watching all my teeth drop out one by one leaving a pitch black in my mouth. Hell thts scary... i nv once skip brushing my teeths again.

3) I HATE carrying umbrellas in my bag wherever i go! I totally hate it! But i m always so unlucky coz whenever i decided to hide it somewhere in my other bags (so tht my mum wont know and to save myself from futher nagging), i get caught in heavy downpour. AND yes, i always thought that why there isnt any disposable umbrella in the market yet! In the past there is paper umbrella coated with wax right?can do the same thing wad. If i ve got a chance to invent smth like that i will do that. HEY! ITS MY IDEA OKIE!

4) Have i ever mention this? WHen i m in primary school, I LOVE GOING TO TUITION classes especially 2 particular center C&C tuition center and another at RC chinese tuition, and i make sure i attend every single one of them without fail. Why do i love going to tuition class? Reason is simple, to make friends , have fun and to.... hahahaa =X But one thing about my tuition last time is all the tutors are scary looking.

5) I think i am sick... but i LOVE to do Dressing for my patient... pouring saline, cleaning wound blahs... yea i think i m sick. My biggest dressing record is a 2 and a half hour dressing which involve the body. Yea i m sick i guess.

6) Oh yes, last one... my dream is to save enough money to open a fashion cafe. This way, i can showcase various design of my accessories as well as fulfilling my dream of setting up a cafe :)


DONE :)
Congratulation on this 6 blogger, u are tag!
1. Joyce
2. alvin
3.Huixian
4.Xinru
5. Serene
6. Vincent
*k lah, i know this is pretty boring doubt u guys will do also lol
Tml i shall update all da photos! From Photos with ms pan(finally =p) to meeting today with Hx,Xr and alvin.
Till tml guys!
Muacks to fellow frenx who still bother to read my journal and contribute to my statcounter muahaha.
Good Night :)

No comments: