Thursday, April 06, 2006

Typical secondary school students...

i will try to be as civilise as possible in this entry...no promise

Was at CCK today to take LRT to my aunty place wif my mum and my uncle... was waiting for LRT when there are two secondary school students... guess they are stead... the train come.. so we went in to the train.... and the two students... went in and stood directly infront of the door.

Well... it goes like this... we are suppose to stop at the nxt train station and when the train came to a stop... my uncle said excuse me to the two students and i guess there could only be 3 reasons:

  1. they don understand the word 'excuse me'
  2. they were busy staring into each others eyes having lovey dovey conversations tht the whole world don exist
  3. they couldnt hear
  4. they heard it and ignore it thinking tht a miracle will appear and somebody else will move it

so my uncle said excuse me again...

and they didnt buldge...

Fine... we ve to squeeze our way out..

Guess wat... when i walked pass them.... i heard the guy said smth nasty wif some filthy language abt my uncle... And mind u i saw him glaring at my uncle okie! i cant rmb what.. i knew when i heard it i was pissed...

I turn ard and glare at his face...too late... the train door close...GRR!

CHAO TURTLE!!!!!!

sorry, i m suppose to be civilised....

SMELLY TURTLE! Excuse me!!!large>

oh sorry i forgot, u kids don understand excuse me...

YOZ KIDs! With ur size u r blocking almost the entire LRT entrance. You are not transparent okie! Even transparent glass block ppl! Unless u r invisible! Standing there like one piece of wood, how dare u speak behind us with ur filthy mouth! Shame on u! Did ur school even teach you the meaning of excuse me! DOn tell me u don understand simple english... or do u only understand english like "YOZ kids! Get ur ASS moving !" And don u understand simple manners woodblock! How dare u speak behind us like tht when u r wrong!

TYPICAL SECONDARY SCH KIDS!

i don rmb tht during our days... secondary sch students are like tht!! And thts jus 2 yrs ago...Shake head...kids nowadays





No comments: