Sunday, April 30, 2006

I know why am i so unhappy the entire week..... sch work... sigh... so stress tht i cant study.

WEnt out with dear today =) His presence really made my day...

Haha he is busy showing off his teeth today =X with the very huge --> =D

Went to bugis->chinasquare -> clar quay and back to chinatown

haha went to bugis to walk ard and eat... got this two pairs of earring for 4 bucks.. =)


















SAw this big DHL "balloon" thingy.. yes.. thts our challenge haha... and yup i ve tot of the place the rest is up to u =X u should know what i m toking... lol.. this big balloon will got 40 storey high! And yup, like a hot air ballooon*gasp













head of to china square where he got me this two little eeyore =) thank you! it really cheers me up.












Not forgetting our fav hang out ... hees














Head off to chinatown to look for some beads.. hees... so he went to "entertain" himself and got me this.. hehe now happily sat on y table...













Thts all for today =) Jus wanna tell u dear.. thank you so much... what could it ve been without u... ur presence really made my day. HUgs!

No comments: