Thursday, April 20, 2006

Falling down a flight of stairs is no joke... once is bad enough... but TWICE in 10 mins is a nightmare. Was meeeting joyce yest when i fell down at the 8th storey. i can feel myself slip and fly up and "boom" butt down on the stairs. Super painful lor! like bones breaking.. cant even stand up. Had to seat down for more than 5 mins then slowly limp down... all the way to 5th floor and i slip and fell again... this time... i slide down causing a tear on my hand -.-" i can only seat there and laugh at my own carelessness... cursing and swearing in my heart and too painful to speak... Right now.. having 2 bumps on my butt with big patch of blue black... its too painful for me to seat or lie tht way... aargh.. stupid stairs...

Note: i m wearing converse shoe not slippers okie? sigh

No comments: