Monday, April 24, 2006

Saw renand at canteen 2 today.. his first greeting was 'OIE!!!'

i can only stare at him blankly and wave back


Saw him (again) outisde lecture theatre 68... he is blur nv see me...


Agreed to go home together + rain so heavily..... took bus home....


Tok alot of rubbish in fact..


this is one of the crap...i forgot how i got to this...as u see one rubbish leads to another

Renand: do u think u r fat?
Me: am i fat?
Renand: ?
Me:am i fat? (raise eyebrow)
Renand: Yes Me: -.-" Alright define fat...
Renand: hmm thts a terrible qn (i think he said tht)
me: Alright ask me...
Renand: Do you think u r pretty?
Me: No... i mean ask me tht again
Renand: Are u fat?
me: NO! Ask me the definition of fat!!!!
Renand: oh... whats the definition of fat?
me: its between the range of you(renand) and above
Renand: thts a good one.. btw what primary sch are u from?
me: -.- why?
renand: no which sch r u from
me: doesnt matter torn down already
renand: ahhhh... do u know why its torn down?
me: -.-""" why?
renand: becoz their student dono whats the definition of fat
me: hey! i rmb i check from oxford dict and it says tht horrenand: you sure? u sure tht oxford don ve a letter c infront? (coxford)
me: fine u win




No comments: