Thursday, October 06, 2005




My bdae =) 5th oct


I ve many ppl to thanks hahaha one whole list...=P

I wanna thanks a very impt person.. heex.. who wake up early in the morning to bake cake for me =) (even though i dono what he is complaining to jon and the rest abt baking cake on msn) and come all the way down to NUH(an ultra ulu place to him) to celebrate my bdae hehhe... but its really really sweet of him to do tht.... thanks alot paul. Muackx!



Big thank you to my dearest besties(Huixian alvin and yuansheng) from secondary sch who wake up as early as 6plus in the morning to meet up and came over to my house to surprise me with cakes and prezzie =) Thanks alot guys=) HOpe to see u guys on sat for our Ramen date hehehe. Joyce too! hehehe thanks baby for staying up and wait till 12 on the dot and press the SEND msg... hehe sorry ya not the first but really appreciate it and the "ang pau" hahahha and thanks for coming all the way down to NUH to eat with me and the rest HUgs! haha and tht entry... hehe this is what i ve made in return...


Many thanks to Ming lee(for coming all the way down to NUH) and van for the beautiful bottle prezzie and karen and yi ting for the prezzie and cake thanks alot guys.

Special thanks to peps who delibritely stay up till 12 to msg me on my bdae (me myself cant take it and fall aslp trying to stay up) and also those whom rmbered hahaha Thanks paul, joyce, van, dionne, ming lee, zhi xiang, jon(foo), xie ai, meng how, renand and altot alot sorry if i cant rmb... really sorry.. but ur effort are appreciated =)

THANK YOU!=)








No comments: