Friday, October 21, 2005

I jux had my hair cut....
.
.
.
.
.
Bad thts very bad...
.
.
.
.
.
Moment i step in... i tht china guy who used to cut dionne's hair.... yes yes.. well known for his smelly breath(and goodness when a came he jux finish smoking!) and i dono what hair style to cut so i ask him to decide for me.... and so........
.
.
.
.
.
He sat....
.
.
.
.
He loook....
.
.
.
.
He touch(my hair).......
.
.
.
.
He think......
.
.
.
He picture.....
.
.
.
.
FINALLY! He said....."i shalll cut it in a way tht has....
.
.
.
STYLE
.
.
.
CHARACTER
.
.
.
SPECIAL
......
.
.
.
.
wah say till like tht how can not believe.. i still tot i will see a beauty when he cut finish leh... so i say
.
.
.
.
"yah yah yah can can can go ahead"
.
.
.
almost one hrs of "bad breathe" + "endless" conversation torture
.
.
.
.
plus his f**king sentence of"i tot u so big already still need parents to accompany u" when its not true! i shall explain later
.
.
.
.
.
finally he finish cutting.....
.
.
.
.
.
call me unappreciative or izzit inappreciative.. nvm...
.
.
.
.
.
my jaw drop when i see my hair.... (and tht guy is grinning away... thinking tht he ve done a great job)
.
.
.
lets see the difference.....
(before)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(after)
i know i look damn ugly without spects... but please look at the hair not face....

for once i tot i am a lesbian
.
.
.
actually i quite like it lah... untill all the girls keep staring at me not guys
.
.
.
.
= (

No comments: