Monday, October 24, 2005

Actually its tht simple.....

She laff at him ---> him scolded me ---> me scolded her ---> me tok to him(standing on her pt)--> me tok to her (standing on his pt) ---> he think i siding her--->she say i blame her---> shut computer---> sms her(still arguing wif each other)---> me tot say sorry coz not really her fault---> she say "i hate the both of u" ---> me think "THTS IT!"

Maybe i really shouldnt ve open my mouth so this event woudnt happen.
*Note: i swear those who knows me hear me saying tht H-A-T-E is worst than F-U-C-K. Honestly i rather ppl say fuck u than say hate u. Honestly i m not exactly tht angry wif her abt the conversation thing but at tht pt of time with one of them scolding the shit out of me i really lost ctrl! i m trying to put it in a way so tht she know what he is thinking(yes i m fierce tht time) and i m trying to put it in a way to him whats she is saying... but both don get it. i am prepared to say sorry to her anyway but the real thing i m angry nono not angry, more of upset is tht she say "i hate the both of u!" she use the word hate! so i dono what to say.... lost of words...

No comments: