Saturday, October 15, 2005

ITS OFFICIAL! I GOT "B" *GRIN

WAH who say i am shaking my butt at home when i m obviously preparing my stuff to go out!!!!!!! Thanks alot joyce =.=
Woke up early in the morning(okie i know not as early as joyce) jux to go to school to take french. I really wanted to take french... here's my reasons....
  1. i love french(okie this is the smallest part of the reson for me to take french)
  2. i promise Benoit tht if i pass my french i will ve to take French basic B
  3. Benoit take effort to call me jux to remind me and ask me to take french but sad case is i m having attachment and i didnt pick... all these are told to me by joyce but a good thing is it makes her paiseh and she decide to take french wahahhaha =)

Bon! so finally sign up =D but tht means i will ve to sacrifice my song composing club.... again =(

anyway.... I PASSED MY ATTACHMENT! BON BON BON! lol... actually its not as bad as i tot it will be jux tht i think too much.. i got a B! =) hehe which is consider not bad to me le heheehhex... but yah.. will miss all the staff nurses and my dearest AN there... they r jux so nice.. most impt of all i will miss the "grandfathers" there... yeah.... i will miss feeding them though.. hmm...

No comments: