Saturday, May 30, 2009

hell

i m glad i ve someone to ventilate after wrk...thanks a million!

Yest was one hell of a day.
As though wrking long hrs after afternoon shift is nt bad enough, i was working wif shitty ppl the whole day!

cases nt properly prepared, things nt in place i gt shit frm surgeon when its nt my fault.

does it kill u surgeons to ve some patience?

asked to run LA case for a surgeon with AP n wrk shit again...

i as a OT nurse is wrking as a patient advocate n surgery assistance...not ur private assistance! stop ordering me ard from lt to rt! it cld really help if u ask nicely n be patience!

blahz...n otherbthings which i don wanna mention...

mid shift i m pissed alrdy...end of wrk i m literally so boiling mad tht i refuse to talk!

aargh! hope my long hrs today will be good!

nevertheless, whenever i tot of my conversation wif prof reslly cheer me up alittle haha...

No comments: