Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tired...

Assist in delivering baby today....

Just finish a case actually then they page me there...

Lol so i just go scrub without knowing who is my surgeon...

Then a MO walk in.... so i asked..."so who is the surgeon doing this case?"

Oh is Prof ***

me: *still no idea who is that* oh okay then

Preparing my stuff...

So my O&G fren walk in... and i ask her

me: Hey who is this Prof *** is he nice?
Fren: OH! he ah! He is the 最不好的!.... oh i mean... He is very fierce
me: *froze* -.-" errr okay.... 惨了啦!
Fren: Usually his case junior don scrub...
Me: =.=" errrs okay
Fren: aiya don worry... he sometimes good mood he is okay, somemore Spinal don think he will scold
Me: *turn around, patient under GA already* -.-"" oh... errr okaaaayyyy..... its GA

*so me and my fren stare at each other...

Haiya 死拼了!!

Not like i dono how to do right... 骂就骂

Lucky things went smoothly and he didnt scold me, lol

And he asked me "are u on call yesterday?"

BUt he didnt say why he asked...

Anyway after the surgery...he said " very good! thank you very much!"

I can finally hear myself breathing behing my face shield and N95 heees

Wooo hooo!!! =p

No comments: