Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long hrs shift

Today my boss treated us to strawberry cream cheese

Except that the strawberry cream cheese comes out from an extremely extensive neck abscess

Strawberry cream cheese = pus pus and alot alot alot of pus!!!! Mix with blood of coz

Its really alot alot of pus... endless

1st hr... get rid of outer layer.... pus pus pus

2nd hr.... still getting rid of pus

3rd hr... still got pocket... pus again... zzz

Took us close to 4 hrs to clear the neck abscess... or rather neck dissection

Nearly half of the neck is gone.... looks like we will ve a flap case coming up soon.

Really happy to scrub for my boss... haven scrub for his case for a long time

Whenever there is an 'E' case(other than FB)... they will all come down together in a team to do the case together.. irregardless of whoever consultant is incharge of the case.

Am proud to be in my discipline =)

And my boss haven "let me off" yet... he is still "pestering" me for answers lol! and he ask me:

boss: "how long ago since u r in sec sch?"
me: Wei i not very old okay!! even though i look old
Boss: so how long ago? 10 years??
me: -.-"" no lar!
Boss: *give questionable look
me: Just 4 years ago lor!
Boss: oh is it?! *eyes open super big
me: nvm

hahahaha..... Night shift tml with my super team! Looking forward =)

2 comments:

huixian said...

ying xian..are u still a human?pus u say is strawberry cheese.so sick..yucks

Yxian 颖娴 said...

Not for the faint heart... haha