Sunday, June 01, 2008

Respect

Doctors.... whats so cool about them?

There are ppl who join our line in the hope to meet one and you know....hopefully date one of them

Please.... i have lost half my respect to these ppl....

How will you feel if they totally do not respect you as a human, judging from the facts that you are a newcomer?

Have you not been a newcomer before?

So you are saying that you are born to do surgery eh?

I applause for you if thats the case

I am sorry to say... if you do not respect one as an individual, nobody will respect you

I always told myself that i do not necessarily treat other ppl the same way as how they treat me... as long as i prove myself to be sincere then one day i will prove them wrong

But some ppl really dont deserve being treated nicely

I have been stress-ed since i dont rmb when...

Its only building up.... and i feel that i no longer feels like talking much anymore....you just feel like seating alone and feel miserable on your own... away from any existing human

I may have forgotten about all these depressing stuff for a while, when i am out and enjoying myself a little

BUt once i am back home.... everything comes back

I wont be surprise if i stop talking one day






so guys.... don be surprise too

No comments: