Sunday, June 15, 2008

I cant rmb when was the last time i felt this low...

Everytime i told myself to stand right up again and move on...telling myself that i will walk right out of it very soon...

Coz i don wanna be a loser...i don wish to give up, though most regretfully the only reason that i didnt give up is that i am left without a choice

But this time, i am hit again and again with more and more setback...

It feels like a bad dream...those that you kick and struggle your way out of that bad dream....

Except... that this time, i cant get out of it.... the nightmare continues...

ANd the worst thing is that u may unknowingly drag ppl down with you...

I hate that.

If there is anything that has got to do with me, then it shall be just me.... why should there be others involve....

Its so complicated

No comments: