Saturday, June 28, 2008

Randoms again

Finally found time to blog

Met joyce today, hang out, shopping etc.... laugh crap blahz.... My mood was better already. Thanks for the company today =)

For the past weeks at work.... Sarcasm, scolding, sarcasm, scolding.....got myself shot up down left right center... endless

Took 2 MC in one week

Wrote 2 ehor... in one week

Secretly Cried at work, cried after work, don dare to go home after crying, seat at the park talking to dionne and cry again....mom asked me wat happen, told her what happen and she told me all jobs are the same -.-", Gave up. miserable all week... feeling stress up all weekend, cant enjoy myself properly.... Tot of quiting but no money to quit

That basically sum up my few months of work...

i had enough!

This week was ok.... felt better... working harder... trying to prove myself... Drs treat me better, got one compliment....thats all but better than nth...

i hope next week will be even better....

No comments: