Monday, February 05, 2007

If u step on a crunchy stuff....

Its 9.10 am in the morning...

GUess where i am...

IN sch...

zzZZzz

Went to the SIM toilet when i reached...

Once i step in the toilet, i start looking for a clean cubicle...

ANd Suddenly i heard.... Crreaaacccckkkk!...!!....

-.-"

I stone for a while..... i step on something CRUNCHY...


Like err what can be crunchy in the toilet??

I look down... nth leh

THen i lift up my leg....

A COCKROACH WITH FOUR LEGS IN THE AIR!

YUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKSSSS!!!!!

What can be more gross than stepping on a COCKROACH! (okie other than snails...but i ve nv step on one b4 and hope that i wil nv ever step on one)

And all the remains... watery excess are on my sandal! EEEEEEKKKK!

Now my right feet feel so weird... like a cockroach crawling continously under my feet and no matter how u shake it refuse to drop off! (maybe the ghost of tht little cockcroach is stuck on my feet...*creepy)

I didnt know cockroach are crunchy till today.... *Gross

No comments: