Friday, February 02, 2007

Change addy!

Yep! Finally change my blog addy... got so so so sick of that ocean of love one... sound so kiddish... so yep change Change CHANGE!

CHange my template as well =) Simplicity is what i m looking for now.

Oh.. alittle update! Went to watch hossan leong's stand up comedy, Multiple Personalilty Disorder... ITS GREAT!

GO watch go watch!

Oh.. and don eat too full... coz u will laugh from the moment it begins till it ends... its that good... you will have a "laughing" good time=D

Its funny, funny
Quite funny,
VERY FUNNY!

Hossan leong is my idol from now! wahhaha


anyway... mugging week starting from now till 13.02.07


Haven even finish my elaha assignment... its driving me nuts.... dateline on 05.02.07 monday 5pm... wish me luck..


Outs!

No comments: