Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cant believe i spent so much time on my elaha assignment.... -.-

Jus in case those peps who dono what is ELAHA... it means Ethics, law & Health Care... don ask me i dono where the A stick out from....maybe it sounds better to be call ELAHA rather than ELAHC?

I spent 3/4 of my time stoning infront of the laptop thinking of how to put my arguement in one piece...all my brain juices have be squeezed out... left the remains... like you know... orange juice?

i swear this is the worst arguement i have ever made...

haha the one and only one that i am proud of is my SAWI arguement on Bloggers...

I don expect too much from this piece of work... but at least give me the lousiest a C+ for my effort la.


Oh yes... yest went out with Him before meeting my parents at chinatown. I m not lazy la... jux that i need to get away from seeing all these "Ethics, laws, Truth-telling, deceptions... " its driving me nuts really. And i m blur enough not to bring out my hp.

Guess what? i spend close to 20mins, walking from one HDB to another, one hawker center to another, looking for .... a public phone.

WTH!

I really don understand, whatever happen to all those public phones that used to be seating faithfully under every HDB blocks waiting for all those "you know who" to hog on them for hours?

Now wan to find one also difficult -.-

Maybe our ppl are getting richer, everyone got one hp thats why take away all this Public phone -.-""

AT LEAST SAVE A FEW MORE FOR BLUR SOTONGS LIKE ME LAH!
Haiyo!
Hmm... anyway....


8 more days to Main paper, 8 more days to Joyce bdae, 9 more days to valentine day, 11 days more to my freedom, 13 more days to chinese new year, 17 days more to begining of attachment.... 0.o

-Outs-

No comments: