Wednesday, June 08, 2005

whee!! finally my com is back! yeah! *hop ard bounce ard... -.-"" haha okie... welll long time nv update blog le.. hmm same old sentence... sch is fun!!! =D okie... this week is a bad start off.. know why?i m seated in between SHERMINE AND CEDRIC!!!! AARGH!!!!!! THE WHOLE LECTURE IS DISASTROUS! cox they cant stop making each other laugh!!!!!!!!! and i m in the middle... yada yada.. and u know the rest... I CANT STOP LAUGHING TOO! shermine still laugh until she cry... lol... she jux cant stop laughing.. hahaha... the tot of it make me wanna laugh...

went to queensway on tues with dionne, shermine and vanessa... shop for ear rings.. in the end only buy 2... dionne went to look for her cousin presents... oh btw... bus trip was terrible.. waited almost half an hr for tht darn it bus... worst of all... when we were on the bus.... me and vanessa were sitting infront of a crazy guy shouting at a couple.. okie actually its not his fault... its the couples fault.. but nvm... his shouting and screaming and whatever is enough to scare me off... haha but not as much as dionne and shermine... they totally all the way the the middle of the bus to find other place to seat! We were praying tht we will reach our destination "soon" haha... anyway... we ate at ikea.. food was not bad =D

went to cut hair today.. think i look weird... they say i look nice but nvm... hmm weird.... long time nv chat with all my frenx le... how are u guys? ppl reading my blog plz tag k? okie i nearlly puke blood jux now... jux now there is a volunteer worker come knocking on my door... and she ask to tok to my mum.. well so i called her... she refuse to go see tht person k? darn.... is like she ask me to go back and tell her she is not free... hello? ppl ve eyes to see tht she is watching tv.... darn.. after the whole think.. she still scold me lor... wth... let me jux put it this way.. she is afraid tht some sales man will eat her up or whatever... aargh! so pissed

No comments: