Saturday, June 11, 2005

Was chatting half way with darren on msn when he fly my aeroplane... for like more than one hr without a notice.... this is the first time ppl fly my aeroplane on msn for so loonnggg! think i too boring le thts why he fly my aeroplane -.-"
hahah cedric say i keep toking abt him in the blog.. okie sorry... but hahha other than shermine u r the most funnies person to write abt so lalalala! Don worry this entry wont ve u anymore.
I ve decided to join HS society... lol why not? sounds fun to me =) nxt sat is the first meeting!
school is great... except... nvm... lets not tok abt it. Anyway, kinda stress up, microbiology and anatomy are cracking my heads off... by hook or by crook i still ve to pass.. i ve got a bond rmb?
Hmm got smth to say to jonathan....
"Heys... hope ur orientation works out great for u... i know i know... alot of china mei mei there.. haha get to know a few more k? hahhaha! hope u will ve fun meeting new frenx and adapting to the new envioronment =D Oh yah i still owe u and joyce a treat =X"
My hair looks weird....i don even know how to style it right....still.. dionne say it looks the same... they all say the look suits me...hmmm i wonder...i wonder
went to eat with joyce joan and tian hui yest... its fun... but in between the fun part.... there is this "shld i laugh or what?" thing going on... -.-" shall not be bother with it....

No comments: