Wednesday, June 22, 2005

heex.. dear so sweet.... he knows i m sick so wan to eat lunch with me... sorry deary.. m all wobbly.. haha he actually wan to bring lunch for me.. lol thts so sweet.. first time man! hehehehehe! but haha actually dear need to go sony so its near my place so is "shun bian". wah!! haha... but its alright.. still sweet enough =D no need medicine le! dear u still sick.. its okie.. don come... later i get u more sick how? hehex.

Lol... didnt go sch today.. still need to do "planning" to make sure shermine go sch! She can actually take bus all the way to sch and hop up the bus again to go all the way home one lor? haha pro right? hahaha..at least she go sch today lah... but she actually come and tell me tht its so bored and she don wan to stay for FON! I almost faint! shermine ah shermine.. don waste my effort k? hehex.. u go study then i faster recover.. wahahaha! u guys got miss me =P

falling sick reminds me of alvin...-.-" zut(damn for french)... m too reliant already(dono the spelling)

hehehe.. but well.. even though is awful enough to feel sick... hehex..i still fall sick till the extend of being so happy.. haha slap me!

No comments: